Wednesday, April 28, 2010

self-centered ramblings


It is a personal pet peeve of mine when bloggers fail to include any biographical information about who they are and why they do what they do. I am so inspired by bloggers, my Bloglovin feed is constantly overwhelmed with updates, and I am always dying to know more about those people who provide me with daily food for thought and eye candy! So here I will take a stand, here I will break the mold!

I am: currently 22 =a week and a half away from graduating from Indiana University =a Jewish Studies major with minors in religious studies, nonprofit management, and history =a kentucky girl at heart =a fashion victim, (i'll try to post some old pictures from high school to prove my point) =pushing myself daily to take risks in what i wear =on a serious budget =a hippie child down to my roots= a lifelong lover of all things summer camp =a lifelong soul sister to Miranda =a chronic magazine snipper since age 12, with a vast array of inspirational clippings =a geek to the core, (it's in my blood, believe me)=

and finally, most importantly, an appreciative blogger who is so grateful to anyone who would happen to read my ramblings, leave suggestions and comments, and perhaps walk away a wee bit inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the love!