Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Light As A Feather, Stiff As A Board





The Craft came on t.v. and I was immediately overcome with the most awesome sense of nostalgia!  How AMAZING is this movie?  It's like the weird girl's Clueless and has been one of my favorites for such a long time.  I am utterly terrified of scary films, and while I'm sure many of you are scoffing at me, as the film is only mildly creepy, I consider it a big accomplishment that I can get through this relic of 90's teendom.  Plus, as an added bonus it is laden with amazing studded jewelry and clothing, cross earrings, and overall 90's awesomeness.   

1 comment:

  1. I love nostalgia i think it's such a big part of fashion !!!!
    loving this blog at the moment !!!
    please check out my blog
    www.sugarcoatedstyle.blogspot.com
    otherwise i'm just talking to myself !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the love!