Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shaken, Not Stirred





(via bond-girls.net, Starlet Showcase)
Sorry for the cliche title, but I have a thing for martinis, so it seemed apropos.  I love 007 films, and of course that means that not only do I have a favorite Bond, (Connery, duh), but I have a couple of favorite Bond Girls.  First on the list is the lovely Claudine Auger, who played Domino in Thunderball.  She was the epitome of 60's sex-bomb in that film, and how great is that lace body suit à la current American Apparel?  In a close second is Jane Seymour, who played Solitaire in Live and Let Die.  She is such a natural beauty in this film, so much so that it almost helps me forget those dresses she wore in Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. 
Oh and remember to follow me on bloglovin here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the love!