Friday, November 12, 2010


The ever so lovely Rebecca over at The Clothes Horse posted this video yesterday, and ever since then I have been watching it on repeat!  I don't think I mentioned before that on my trip I absolutely fell in luuurrrvvveee with London, and this sweet little short brings me right back to that charming town.  Our starlet is Nathalie Love, who just happens to be the daughter of Teen Vogue editor Lisa Love {ring a bell, Hills fans?}.  How jealous are you of her effortless, mod look?  {the correct answer would be very jealous, dolls, very}.
Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know If you know that I changed the "url" of my blog ... now is www.dressed4success.blogspot.com >;-D
    …1KiSs!*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the love!