Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby Kaleidoscope Eyes Is One!


While I am absolutely drowning in boxes and bubble wrap I couldn't fail to recognize what today is....anyone?  No?!  Why today this here little bloggy turns one whole year old!
{I know, paaaretty exciting stuff loves}.  
I say we celebrate with some english tea, pancakes, a dance party, and a whole lotta glitter!  Because, ya know, that's how I roll. 

Now, I leave you with a little tune to kick start that dance party.

Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I am truly glad to read this webpage posts which consists of tons of useful data, thanks
    for providing these kinds of information.

    My page :: Florida business search
    Also see my page: FL small business listings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the love!