Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Warrior

{Shirt, trench, shorts, hat, necklace, sunnies: F21, bag: Brahmin Anytime Tote, bra: Victoria's Secret, shoes: Charles David, bracelet: vintage}

Basically my new weekend uniform, I never want to take it off.  And the bag?  I know you want to ask about that beautiful bag.  Well you know those lovelies over at the Vogue Influencer Network?  They paired up with Brahmin and sent over that gorgeous Anytime Tote from their new Summer 2011 line.  How. beautiful. is. that. bag?  I KNOW!  The leather is exquisite and it smells so, so yummy, and it came at the perfect time because guess what....
{No really, guess what...}

I GOT THE BIG GIRL JOB IN CHICAGO!

Yep, that's right, and that gorgeous Brahmin Anytime Tote will be coming with me in 2.5 weeks as I embark on the most exciting adventure of my life thus far!  So dolls, it looks like we'll be relocating, but that doesn't mean this blog will lose its Kentucky charm!
Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

1 comment:

Thanks so much for the love!