Saturday, September 4, 2010

Something Tells Me It's All Happening At The Zoo

(tee: old navy, pants and glasses: F21, shoes and pearl bracelet: Target, bow ring: Divas)

So here it is, my very first attempt at taking my own photos!  I did it all sans tripod or remote, so it took quite a while.  Not too bad, huh?  I know it has been ages since I last posted, but I have been very busy and particularly uninspired, and I refuse to put up a post that I am not 100% about.  These were taken right before our family trip to the zoo, which is a bit hilarious considering it was me, aged 22, and my parents, surrounded by families with very young, crying children.  I know there isn't much to it, but I love these simple, classic outfits.  Thanks to Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere for putting up this great tutorial that I used to make this super cute hairdo! 
Sam and I leave on our big European adventure in only 10 days, and I am getting insanely excited!  If anyone has any tips on must see sites or great restaurants, please share!
Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the love!