Saturday, January 29, 2011

She Is Free

 {via Obakki}

The Obakki S/S 2011 collection reflects everything I want in this moment.  Warm weather withdrawals are in full effect here in frigid Kentucky, and I am sick and tired of the manner in which it is limiting my wardrobe.  One of my four year olds in preschool asked me why I wear boots every day....it was so depressing {she was wearing a Dora the Explorer outfit, not gonna lie, I was jealous}.  This wildflower needs flirty fabrics, cotton dresses, the grass between my toes, and the sun on my back!  That video slays me, I can't quite come to grips with the fact that I am not her in this very moment.  Anyone have any tips to beat the winter blues?  Suggestions welcomed and encouraged!
Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the love!