Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stock Pile

{via ffffound, her famed warm gun, oracle fox, tumblr}

Happy humpday beautiful readers!  I've decided to start my first series: Inspirational Humpdays!  Every Wednesday I'm going to post a random hodgepodge of photos that have been rapidly gathering dust in my iphoto folder.  I figure it will be a good way to both inspire and clean out my hard drive.  Mmmmm I want to be in that last photo right now!  What could be better than good friends, sand, a beer, and perhaps a cute boy?  Ok definitely a cute boy, we're working on that one.  I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, and if you are snowed in like much of the country, why not dress like it's 85 degrees out?  Hey, you're staying inside anyways, and I promise it'll make you feel much more cheery!

Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the love!