Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Flawless

{via fashionstyleme}

Dear lord, the lady is flawless!  Here we have Miss Kate Moss for Lonchamp's Spring 2011 ad campaign, and I see one major flaw with these advertisements.  The problem is, I don't care one little bit about the product!  Not that I have anything against Longchamp bags, they're beautifully well-made and iconic, and I love my "le pliage".  It's just that Kate looks so darn gorgeous here, and the styling is just so good {I mean, can we talk about that green dress?  Can you say "KY Derby"?}  
On a different note, I hope everyone had a wonderful valentine's day, but now that it's over, let's try to remember how important it is to tell those we care for how amazing they are on all the other days of the year!  It's then that those sweet nothings and terms of endearment mean the most! 
Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the love!