Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dust Bowl Dance

{via we heart it, tfs}
I'm lacking much rhyme or reason today, feeling a bit like laying around in pretty, barely-there things and enjoying the sunshine.  One of my many new years resolutions was to replace my collection of ratty sweat pants with more delicate, sweet, lacy/satiny/cottony sleep-things, {I think I'd enjoy sleeping that much more}, and these pictures just remind me of that promise.  Oh, and breakfast, my favorite meal ever.
 {I judge people based on how they take their eggs}
Happy Inspirational Humpday, darlings!

Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel, I would like to contact you. I have a question about one of your beautiful pics. Would you send me an e-mail? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the love!