Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Just Want To Tell You Nothing

{via Fashion Gone Rogue}

Once again, when I'm down I find myself drawn back to supergirl inspired editorials, {gotta stop being so predictable, little Miss Rachel}.  These photos of Missy Rayder, shot by Thomas Klementsson for Intermission, embody such a sense of empowerment while maintaining an undeniable sex appeal that makes them both impactful and accessible at the same time.  The sheer capes are feminine and delicate, while that alligator print body suit, the cut-out suede, and that bizarre shredded dress demand your attention and create a look that only a strong, self-assured woman could pull off.  In short, I'm totally in love.  
I know I've been a bad blogger as of late, and I am so, so sorry to leave you dolls floating aimlessly through the blogosphere.  I've been channeling most of my energy into finding the dream job in Chicago, a process that is so exciting and yet completely draining.  I'll do my best to keep from neglecting you all, and hope you all will try to stick it out.  I have a feeling that it will be well worth it in the end! 
Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly Yours,
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the love!