Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kate Moss, So Faraway


Remember a few weeks ago when I was obsessing over this incredible campaign that Kate Moss is starring in for Longchamp? {the green dress, I can't stop thinking about that amazing green dress!}  Well thanks to the ever incredible Vogue Influencer Network,  I can now present you with an exclusive trailer for the full-length film "Faraway", starring the flawless Kate Moss in the spirit of her collaboration with the iconic Longchamp.  That dress, the desert {my fav!}, and Nancy Sinatra's sultry voice all make for spring time perfection, in my personal opinion.  Enjoy, and thank you to the Vogue Influencer Network for making this possible!

Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. i love the green dress as well! it's simply perfect. is it vintage or do you know who designed it? lovelove audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew who made that dress, I've been researching online but I haven't figured it out yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the love!