Saturday, June 19, 2010

L-I-V-I-N




(via fanpop and wordpress)
Dazed and Confused is clearly one of my top five favorite movies of all time.  I've officially watched it twice in the last 24 hours, and I feel zero shame in this.  It makes me pine to have been a teenager in the 70s and ultimately ends up influencing my outfit choices for at least a week after I see it.  So you should prepare yourself for high waisted cutoffs and tube socks, and maybe I'll even whip out my "Seniors of 1974" sweatshirt.  Yup, that's right, I have the entire "senior bitches" outfit, and Miranda and I proudly donned them for halloween 2008!

2 comments:

  1. omg I watched it too! definately one of my favorite movies, the wardrobe is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the best films, looooove Mila!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the love!