Monday, July 19, 2010

Cravings

(via Chictopia, Garance Dore, J.Crew, Urban Outfitters)
So by now you know that I'm going on my big Europe adventure with Sam in the fall!  So it's only natural that I have come up with a serious wish-list of all my major wants/needs for the trip!  So here they are, everything I find to be absolutely necessary for my big trip that I have not yet purchased, combined with a few things I'm just desperately pining after.  The perfect, lightweight, classic trench for any chilly days we may encounter, the drool worthy Mulberry "Neely" bag, the perfect camera, a dress just as adorably perfect as the one Diane Kruger wore during the weekend of the Chanel resort show, a comfy pair of timeless, versatile loafers, and last but not least, the Dara Ettinger Angelica ring that reminds me of arts and crafts!  Ok....maybe some of these items aren't necessary for my trip, but a girl can dream!

Truly yours,
Rachel
Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes

3 comments:

  1. beautiful bag ! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u have fun in Europe!
    i went to Morehead KY which is an hour away from Lexington.
    I LOVE it there altho it is kinda in the country side.
    i looooove the beautiful scenery in KY. wish it was summer all year long so i could move there. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ey, i like this blog!
    i follow your blog and i hope that you also follow me.
    xoxo

    http://losaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the love!