Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Storm Before The Calm

(blouse, sunnies, and shorts: forever 21, wedges: charlotte russe)
pictures by Sarah Klein
Yesterday I had my first day off work in a while, which means I finally got to pick out my own outfit!  It was a pretty uneventful and stormy day, spent taking Duncan to the vet and my sister shopping, so I opted for something basic.  These are a pair of my favorite shoes, which I have absolutely worn to death.  I know you have seen them before, but I added these stirrup-like wraps made out of cut stockings as an ode to those beautiful Fendis, and also because I totally managed to break these shoes and I thought it would be the best way to keep it cute while securing them to my feet!  I don't think I ever mentioned this, but I live in the woods, which makes for great outfit post settings!  Well, I am about to hit up the pool with one of my bests and enjoy our temporary break from this southern rain!  I hope you all enjoy your day, and remember to follow me on bloglovin!

Truly yours,
Rachel
Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes

7 comments:

  1. very lovely outfit post! i wish i could pull off heels :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your blog and I wanted to invite you to follow my blog.
    Check out my blog @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com


    With love, Samm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, no my bf didn't go to school in KY.
    as soon as he turned 18 he moved to LA which is where we met. hehe
    i love KY though and we try to go back as often as we can to visit the family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and cool outfit, love it:)))

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great! I did a post about do-it-yourself fendi-like heels, as well as some other shoe decor here:

    http://evelesco.blogspot.com/2010/06/diy-shoe-decor.html

    <3 natale eve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfit! You look amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you've added to the shoes!
    xoxo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the love!