Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Valentino Fall 2010

(via style.com)
I've found myself unexpectedly uninspired by many of the fall 2010 lines that debuted this past spring.  I suspect that this may be partially due to the fact that a lot of the time, one particular line is plastered across every fashion blog within a 24 hour period, leaving me bored.  But the Valentino Fall 2010 RTW line is the exception.  The feminine lines, scalloping, and delicate folds, paired with the basic color palate result in a beautiful and classic collection that I absolutely love!  I know that it may not be the most shockingly innovative line, but what's so lovely about it is that it presents a new twist on very classic silhouettes and colors.  I know I'm in love, but what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the love!