Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might



Since I am part of the AMAZING Vogue Influencers Network I was invited to make my very own Kenneth Cole wish-list!  These wish-lists are so much fun, I seriously spent well over two hours putting mine together.  What's so great about a Kenneth Cole wish-list is that you can select from a huge array of awesome items, {not just Kenneth Cole}, such as a blogger's BFF {the digital SLR camera}, an original Andy Warhol, or even world peace!  You can even earn badges for adding and fulfilling wishes!  Above are a few of my dream items {I would seriously go into cardiac arrest if someone gifted me McQueen shoes from his final collection}.  You can go here to make your own wish-list, and while you're at it, go ahead and check mine out to see what else I am lusting after. 

Truly yours,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the love!