Monday, December 13, 2010

Red Lips

(Terry Richardson for Harper's Bazaar U.S.)
Oh my goodness I love this!  I have been in SUCH a slump lately, feeling completely unmoved by the fashion world and thus, utterly unmotivated to blog.  Then, WHAM I saw this editorial from Harper's Bazaar U.S. and I'm back in the game, baby!  I mean hellllloooooo, did you see those Valentino Garavani color-block platforms?!  And I know you all are well aware of my unhealthy obsession with the perfect trench.  Add a cameo by cute, furry bambi into the mix and I am so sold!  While I'm sure that a few months from now we'll all by musing about how done we are with the sultry 1970s power-woman look,  I'm completely willing to relish in it right now.  The hair, the bright red lips, the high waisted sailor pants, they are all calling to me.  

Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the love!