Tuesday, December 28, 2010

L'Oréal Paris Youth Code!

                                                                                      



Hey loves! So the other day I received an awesome surprise in the mail!  The Vogue Influencers Network sent me a L'Oréal Paris Youth Code starter kit and asked me to try it out and then let you know what I thought!  I'm going to be honest, I'm a huge skeptic of anti-aging products, thanks to my no-nonsense, dermatologist mother, but I was willing to give it a shot!  Watch the video to hear about my experience using these breakthrough products, and then let me know what you think!  Oh, and try not to make fun of my overwhelming dorkiness, I'm not quite a movie star, but I'm working on it!

Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, you are sooooo fabulous. What an amazing actress!!!! Love you, babe! GO YOUTH CODE haha xoxo
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the love!