Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa Abandonment Issues

{via We <3 It}

I know you all may be expecting a post dedicated to my holiday celebrations, but it seems I don't celebrate Christmas, soooooooo.......AWKWARD!
I figured that, even though I wont be celebrating little baby Jesus' b-day today, I could still talk about my obsession with twinkle lights.  We've spoken time and time again about my love affair with all things sparkly, so this really shouldn't come as a surprise.  That being said, I swear I will punch you in the face if I see you assaulting a tree with those ugly rainbow lights.   Hehe, just kidding...{kinda}.  

So now that you guys know about my undying love for twinkle lights and peppermint, do ya wanna hear a story?  Once upon a time there was a little Rachel.  Little Rachel was about 6 years old, and was seriously concerned about Santa Claus coming to her house, so she wrote the following letter.
Dear Santa,
Please do not come to my house, because I am Jewish.  Even if you do try to come, I will shut the chimney flue, and you will get stuck. 
Love, Rachel 

I was so darn cute!  

Follow Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes
Truly yours,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the love!